Thursday, October 22, 2009

October Blog #6: Dave Barry's Greatest Hits, by Dave Barry, published 1988

On to another collection of essays. In fact, these are Dave Barry's best!

Obviously, I haven't finished the book, considering I just got it from you today. I'm on about page 60, and I think I find him to be more entertaining than Sedaris, at least so far.

Not much has happened. He's buying a house right now, and being funny about it. Barry also seems to really enjoy Miami. Or maybe he's kidding, I don't know. He's also talking a lot about taxes. Yay for politics!

Which brings me to my next, and completely off topic, point. I absolutely detest politics, and Barry is only making me think more about the daggum politicians! Curse you for being so entertaining Barry!

No comments:

Post a Comment