Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb Blog #4: Lamb, by Christopher Moore, published 2002

Current Page: 259

As of now, Josh and Biff have completed the second stage of their training with Gaspar, practicing and perfecting the arts of kung fu and "Jew-do."

Well, the book certainly hasn't gotten any worse. Moore continues to impress, and the book never stops making me chuckle. Catch the demon is quite funny, which makes me want to read Moore's book Practical Demon Keeping, which I believe is centered around Catch. I also would like to know what's going to happen when they return... Read on, I suppose...

1 comment:

  1. 5/6 entries for 2/17/09

    Great reading--funny and insightful comments. Work on developing your thoughts more. You're stopping well shy of the 200-300 word length.

    ReplyDelete